1) If you're querying, or about to start, check out Cupid's Blind Speed Dating contest (and the agent list). It's a HUGE event, and I'm very excited to be one of the bouncers - and check out Cupid's interview with me! There are SIX different submission windows, starting TONIGHT at 8pm EST so make sure you read her post for all the details.
2) I've been working with my Pitch Wars picks, and they're all amazing. I can't wait for the agent round on 1/23! Also, even if you didn't get into Pitch Wars, you can participate in the Twitter Pitch Party on 1/25! (More details on Brenda's blog.)
3) I got a crock pot for Christmas, and I used it for the first time on Wednesday. Other writers have sung the praises of the slow cooker on Twitter, so now I'm asking you for all your slow cooker recipes! Leave them in the comments!
4) At the end of this month I'm going to SCBWI NY for the first time! I'm VERY excited, and I hope to meet some of my online friends there, and hang out with some of my local friends who are also taking the trip. Let me know if you're going too!
5) I have nothing for #5 but it felt weird ending things on #4, so here's a photo of a very fluffy Gabby sitting in the sun after she got groomed. You're welcome.
|CRAZY EINSTEIN HAIR!|